Terms & Conditions
1. Use of this website
This website is owned and operated by Paula Silbert Arts Consultancy (ABN 26 021 128 840). The information on this website is provided for general informational purposes only. Users access the website, and rely on the material contained in the website, at their own risk.
2. Disclaimer of warranties and representations
Except as required by law, Paula Silbert Arts Consultancy gives no express or implied warranties, and makes no representations, in relation to this website. In particular, while care has been taken in creating the website, Paula Silbert Arts Consultancy does not warrant or represent that:
- the information or any material provided on the website is accurate, complete, up to date or suitable for any purpose;
- the website itself is free from any computer viruses or other defects; or
- User’s access to the website will be continuous or uninterrupted.
(a) Although Paula Silbert Arts Consultancy will take all care in providing the Services, it accepts no liability to the fullest extent of the law regarding:
(i) any consequential loss, damage or injury, however it may arise;
(ii) any punitive, additional or exemplary damages;
(b) If the Paula Silbert Arts Consultancy is found to be liable for any claims, losses, damages, costs or injuries arising out of this Agreement, the quantum of the sum of all liability or liabilities is strictly limited to the value of this Agreement.
Copyright in the material on this website (including text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) is owned by Paula Silbert Arts Consultancy or its licensors.
Users may download information from this website and print out that information, but only for their own private, non-commercial use. Otherwise, except as permitted by the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), no part of this website (including any material posted on this website) may be reproduced, copied, published, adapted, framed or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written consent of Paula Silbert Arts Consultancy. Requests for consent should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Linking to our website
Users must not:
- establish a link to this website in a way that makes the material contained on this website appear to be part of the User’s website;
- display or use a link in a manner that causes this website or any part of this website to display within a frame;
- reproduce, reuse or redistribute any part of the material contained on this website for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the prior written consent of Paula Silbert Arts Consultancy; or
- harm or diminish the name or reputation of Paula Silbert Arts Consultancy, or bring Paula Silbert Arts Consultancy into disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule, by establishing a link to this website.
6. Links to third party websites
This website may contain links to other websites that are not operated or controlled by Paula Silbert Arts Consultancy. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not be current. Provision of a link should not be construed as an endorsement or approval of the third party website by Paula Silbert Arts Consultancy.
7. Availability and Use
This website is designed for use within Australia. Users must ensure that their access to, and use of, this website, is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to them or in their location.
Users indemnify Paula Silbert Arts Consultancy in relation to all loss and damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) by Paula Silbert Arts Consultancy as a direct or indirect result of the customer, participant or mentee acting inconsistently with or breaching any part of the Terms of Service.
The content, operation and interpretation of this website and these Terms of Service will be governed by the laws of the State of Western Australia, Australia. The customer, participant or mentee agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Western Australia in the event of a dispute arising out of, or in connection with, this website.
Paula Silbert Arts Consultancy may amend these Terms of Service from time to time by posting the amended version on this website. Subsequent or continuing use of this website will constitute acceptance of any changes. If any part of the Terms of Service is or becomes void, it will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. The void part will be replaced by provisions that are valid and have an effect as close as possible to the effect of the void part.
Updated August 2016